Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Taking A Break...

Hello Fam,
 
I don't usually publish my blog on weekdays so I don't disrupt your day, but pardon me for today.
 
It was recently brought to my attention (I got a direct mail) that my blog name is clashing with another web site. And so, rather than risk a law suit I'm considering winding this down. I have searched over the last week for new names but it seems everything is taken. I have prayed for inspiration, for options, for ideas...nothing comes to me. So, for now I am just going to take a break until I find a new name.
 
I will come back when I have an idea. Maybe you can help me... Give me suggestions for a new name and I will search them and see what is free. It's been an amazing journey so far, and I really want us to continue our journey...but I need a name!!!
 
Help me fix this so that we can get back on track sooner rahter than never.
 
So, until we find a new name for our blog...
 
ps: don't bother using my name...with a name like Liz Taylor you can be SURE those names are taken!
 
Till then,
 
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Waow. This ain't funny. I will think of something too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That's sad to learn. Here are a few suggestions while you work on 'rebranding' the site:
    - dropitbyliz
    - lizdroppedit
    - lizsdiary
    - dropdiary
    - lizdropper (lol! ok this one made me laugh)
    - droppingliz
    Lemme stop myself here before I start making more ludicrous suggestions like: 'thelizdropdiary', 'lizdroppedit', 'lizzythedropper'... Ok e don do me.

    I hope you find any of them useful.

    ReplyDelete