Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Look Who Is Waist Training

I am not trying to make a case for waist training, but forgive me if I gush about the amazing responses I have had all week while I was wearing my cincher/waist trainer. Without being vain, I certainly LOVED the attention I got, as I stepped out with NO (ie ZERO) giggly bits, a totally flat tummy and accentuated bust line (the girls got a good lift).

It is not for everyone though; definitely not for the faint of heart coz that first day is a battle. Actually getting the ‘contraption’ on is … interesting and it is a tight fit. It took me about 15mins to get mine on the first time – persistence is the name of this game. I found that I retain a lot of gas (don’t laugh! You probably do too) in my tummy. That had to come out – don’t as how! he!he!he! Then I was in and out of the loo to pass water – to be frank I don’t think it had anything to do with the perspiration and more to do with the cincher squeezing my bladder.

When I wear my waist trainer, I lose a good inche from the smallest part of my waist – that’s nothing to turn your nose up about. Like I said in an earlier post, I am starting at a waist measurement of 39 inches, and my goal by the end of the year a waist measurement of 34 inches! Let’s see if this works. The question would then be how much of the change came from cinching and how much came from my work out routine? We’ll leave that for the gods to answer.

As always, I research and see what people are saying about a fad or rave; and I have found out that a lot of the celebrities we have been looking at and admiring of late are actually cinching – I call them my cinching sisters (I Wish!!). I’ve plucked some pictures off the net…see if you can recognize and identify any of them used in this post…

I’m interested in knowing, would you give waist training a try either as a means to control all your giggly bits and streamline your silhouette or as a means to lose weight. What’s your opinion?

Don’t be shy… share DROPIT4LIFE on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn!
Don’t forget, you can get weekly updates sent straight to your email if you type in your email address in the space provided on the right, and click ‘submit’!
Don’t forget to check your email and activate your subscription!

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha i have not tried waist training yet but i use spanx and i had a good laugh when you described the process of getting it on cos it's basically the same with spanx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz you are hot!!! You look good. I am getting me a waste trainer asap. Inbox me where you got yours and how much. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh... I'll think I'll pass on the waist training thingy. Why?
    Cuz I'm a guy... And
    2... Oh yea, I'm still a guy.
    Looool. Well, I'm sure you didn't mean me. Anyhoo, I admire your determination.
    Can't wait for the '34'. 'Anywhichway' it comes... Whether by trainer or by workout. All roads lead to 34!
    More grease to your pelvis. :)

    ReplyDelete